As a music manager, Diane Lesser provides a range of services for all aspects of music production. This includes personnel management, budget preparation, contract administration and tour supervision for live performances. Similarly, her scope of services covers the production of film scores, radio, internet and TV recordings.
featured management positions:
- Orchestral Manager, 1986–present
Dennis Keene’s Voices of Ascension since 1986, a group which has performed at Alice Tully Hall, Zankel at
Carnegie Hall, the Caramoor Festival and featured on dozens of recordings on the Delos label.
- Personnel Manager, 2004–present
Society for Universal Sacred Music (Roger Davidson, Founder, Harold Rosenbaum, Music Director)
- Orchestral Contractor, 1994–present
National Chorale (Martin Josman, Music Director) for the annual Avery Fisher Hall series since 1994.
- Personnel Manager, 1997–2004
KeeneFest in Kent, CT
other organizations for which Diane Lesser has served as Personnel Manager/Orchestral Contractor:
- American Field Studies Orchestra
- American Guild of Organists Conventions
- American Handel Society Festival Orchestra, Princeton University
- Cerddorian Chamber Ensemble
- Charis Chamber Choir
- Tom James Associates (recordings/commercials)
- James and Astor Music Company (commercials)
- Manticore Chamber Orchestra
- The Sun Group (recordings)
- Arthur Custer Productions (recordings)
- Taghkanic Chorale
- Radical Entertainment Group (recordings)